- Jump within your skill level!
- Always jump simultaneously on both feet. Never jump only on one foot!
- Do not jump on the safety mats, which cover the trampoline structure and springs!
- A trampoline can be used by one person at a time – max. 130 kg.
- No pushing, running or racing on the trampolines!
- No grabbing, climbing and hanging on any elevated mats or nets!
- No double-bouncing!
- It is forbidden to do flips or any other acrobatic moves over the mats!
- Flips or other high-risk moves are only to be performed under the supervision of a coach.
- Always follow the instructions given by the coach or park staff!
- Always jump in the centre of the trampoline!
- Beware of other jumpers when resting on the platform!
- It is permitted to jump from the platforms only if there is nobody jumping on the given trampoline.
- No jumping or hanging on the fence.
- The direction of jumping is only toward the basketball net!
- It is forbidden to rest on the walls if somebody else is jumping on the trampolines!
- It is forbidden to kick balls – they are only to be thrown.
- It is forbidden to throw balls at players, who have already been tagged!
- Leave the dodgeball area after being tagged by the ball!
- It is permitted to jump on the BigAirBag only if jumping from a trampoline or platform!
- It is permitted to jump on the BigAirBag only if it is vacant!
- Only jump forward and from one spot. It is forbidden to jump with a run-up!
- Leave the BigAirBag only in the direction of the jump!
- It is forbidden to stay longer than necessary in the BigAirBag after a jump!
- It is permitted to jump into the Foam Pit only if it is vacant!
- After jumping into the Foam Pit, leave immediately!
- No hiding in the Foam Pit! You must be visible to the other jumpers!
- There can only be one person on the Slackline at one time!
- There can only be one person on the ladder at one time!
- Leave the jumping area at the end of the session!
- No drinking, eating or gum-chewing on the trampolines!
- It is forbidden to jump under the influence of alcohol or drugs!
- Remove all sharp objects before jumping – belts, keychains, watches, rings, bracelets, keys.
- Take precaution when jumping with prescription glasses – we recommend removing them.
- We recommend removing all jewellery, especially earrings.
- Do not place any objects or pieces of clothing on the trampolines!
- It is forbidden to throw blocks from the Foam Pit.
- Objects that have been misplaced in the Foam Pit will be searched for during the following planned check.
- Use sportswear for jumping.
The risk of serious injury can result from not adhering to the safety instructions. Before entering the facility, all visitors are acquainted with the safety instructions and by entering the facility, they have agreed to adhere to them.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE STATED SAFETY REGULATIONS AND I WISH TO MAKE A BOOKING
You can find us at Ringhofferova 1, Prague 5, Zličín. You can comfortably get here by car, public transport or by foot.
• By car – We are located in the “Pražská správa nemovitostí” facility. The building has a big green sign with the letters “PSN”. Don’t worry about the gate, pass by the security booth into the facility. Once inside the facility, you can comfortably park in the marked car park for JumpArena – watch for signs. Or you can leave your car in the paid car park on Ringhofferova street, where we also have some parking spots reserved.
• Public transport – from the Zličín metro station, approx. 300 m to the PSN facility (formerly ČKD). Past the security booth, follow the signs for another approx. 300 m and you will arrive at your destination.
It’s all about your comfort and safety. Bring comfortable sportswear. There are changing rooms and showers available to you. For a fee, the front desk offers towel rental.
Report your arrival to the front desk as soon as you enter. The staff there will explain everything to you and will direct you to the changing rooms. Before using the trampoline, our staff will train you with regard to the safety instructions and then you will be allowed to use the trampoline. Jumping begins at the top of every hour.
You can only make bookings for spots online. Admission can only be purchased on site. We accept cash, credit/debit cards or meal tickets.
If you want to cancel your booking, use the link for cancelling the booking in the confirmation email you received. If you wish to change your booking, please call the arena or write us an email.
Admission is always valid for one hour, but you can jump for more hours, one after another. It is not possible to jump for only 30 minutes.